Full service ad agency with multiple offices in the Philadelphia area is searching for an Account Executive to oversee assigned client relationships and be the primary point of contact between the agency and the client. In this capacity, you will coordinate and collaborate with colleagues, including division directors, account planners, media planners and buyers, copywriters, designers, and administrative staff, overseeing the completion of client tasks.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the day-to-day point person on assigned accounts, available to respond to client questions and concerns.
- Organize and participate in client meetings and status calls.
- Develop and send weekly client status reports.
- Ensure that account services support is available to clients during normal business hours.
- Assist in developing new business and seek opportunities to promote agency services to clients when appropriate. Along with the Account Supervisor and/or Division Director, present new concepts and strategies to the client.
- Stay well versed in all aspects of assigned accounts and client projects.
- Along with the Account Supervisor, Division Director and VP of Account Services, lead the development of strategic direction for clients.
- Coordinate all client interaction with other members of the agency account team and freelancers, as well as client contacts and business contractors, in order to:
- Provide guidance, as needed, to other agency departments, freelancers and contractors.
- Initiate estimates, budget authorizations and creative briefs in response to client needs and expectations.
- Review recommendations for consistency with established strategy and goals, and monitor the implementation of approved strategies and plans.
- Review creative, media, PR/SM and research recommendations before they are sent to the client.
- Ensure that all internal and external client deadlines are met.
- Document client input via client conference reports, creative briefs, work orders, project scope documents, etc.
- Manage assigned client accounts’ monthly billing and reconciliations as necessary.
- Lead client and internal conference calls, meetings and reviews as needed or scheduled.
- Five to nine years of experience for Senior Account Executives.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business administration, marketing or communications.
- Understands the components of marketing and advertising strategies, and has the ability to apply them in making decisions.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with many different personalities.
- Prioritizes client expectations and needs, revising plans when required.
- Generates innovative, creative ideas and solutions.
- Possesses a sharp attention to detail, with exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- Has an energetic, approachable, enthusiastic persona.
- Possesses effective interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job posting that interests you.