Established agency in the King of Prussia area is searching for an account manager with 7+ years of experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops creative briefs outlining marketing strategies, objectives, and product/service positioning. Defines target audience and creative positioning. Defines media channels as needed; Direct Mail, Print, Interactive, Broadcast and OOH.
- Manages day-to-day workflow of accounts on a project or relationship basis. Oversees full life-cycle of projects by leading internal teams throughout various departments. Reviews all creative to ensure projects are on target with associated creative briefs.
- Manages the budget associated with each assigned client by managing to a scope of work. Supports Account Supervisor with forecasting responsibilities.
- Assists in identifying marketing opportunities for clients to expand current business. Keeps abreast of trends and new developments in direct marketing and client industry.
- Aids in the training of junior colleagues to ensure they most effectively handle the client’s business and interact with client to maximum efficiency.
- Prepares and participates in presentations to clients and prospects. Assists Account Supervisor in developing written marketing plans and proposals.
- Occasional travel required as needed.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four (4) year college or university.
- Minimum seven (7) years related experience.
- Knowledge and experience in managing internal teams to execute direct marketing programs, including communication of strategic direction, creative direction, media goals, production objectives, and results analysis.
- Agency experience required.
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job posting that interests you.