Full service agency in Philadelphia is searching for a Media Supervisor to be responsible for the plan development and execution of media plans and other media related projects on the assigned accounts. He/she oversees all day-to-day media on specific clients and/or Lines of business ensuring that that all projects/plans are accurate, delivered in a timely fashion and adhere to the client objectives/goals. In addition to the general requirements of the MS, we are seeking an individual with extensive paid social media experience.
- Work closely with the Associate Media Director on the development of the Media Objectives & Strategies – the sound, strategic platform on which media plans are based
- Manage paid social media activities across a variety of clients – creating timelines for:
- Plan development, implementation and performance monitoring, etc.
- Collaborate with Account Management, Creative, Public Relations, Project Management/Traffic & Accounting to ensure that client needs are met
- Emphasis will also be placed on collaborate with the social media content development team on strategies, tactics and daily execution/performance monitoring
- Development of media plan presentations and other media related correspondence that is issued/presented to clients
- Help train junior media personnel in the proper methods of preparing, evaluating and implementing media plans including presence on social media platforms (e.g., Facebook)
- Stay up-to-date and educate Agency team members on social media trends and new opportunities
- Manage the day-to-day media activities – Creating timelines for the completion of projects/plans and media status reports to communicate due dates for internal and client use
- Complete performance reports with the aid of his/her media planning and the buying group. This includes, broadcast post buys, print positioning reports, outdoor posting reports, digital campaign summaries and budget tracking
- Create and negotiate media program/sponsorships that are consistent with the client’s brand positioning. This includes traditional and non-traditional/new media
- Ability to manage multiple paid campaigns on a daily basis
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 5 + years of Media Planning experience (Advertising Agency or Client Media Department)
- Strong analytical, negotiation, project management and communication skills (written & oral)
- In-depth knowledge of media research/software (i.e. TNS/Strategy, eTelmar, Microsoft Office)
- Thorough knowledge of various forms of digital display marketing forms (e.g., Behavioral Targeting, DSP Platforms, Re-Marketing)
- In-depth understanding of paid social media advertising across all social platforms
- Best practices, user behavior and a strong grasp of paid content specs/requirements (e.g., 20% text rule on Facebook)
- Expertise in social platform ad management and analytics tools, including but not limited to – Facebook Business Manager, Ads Manager and Power Editor, Twitter Ads Manager, etc.
- Knowledge of web measurement technologies:
- Ad serving platforms (e.g., DCM)
- Website analytics software (e.g., Omniture, Google Analytics)
- Social media analytics (e.g., Sysomos MAP, Radian6)
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job posting that interests you.