Remote – 3 months plus
20 hours per week
Corporate client is looking for a talented and versatile digital marketing specialist to join in-house sales and marketing technology team. You will assist/lead paid advertising campaigns, and search engine optimization (SEO) efforts for multiple business units. Applicants should have a proven history of demonstrating a positive return on investment in search engine advertising and optimization, display advertising, and other digital marketing efforts. This role requires strong skills in digital marketing, project management, reporting and analysis, presentations to business leaders and collaboration with a marketing team
* Continue the growth in web leads and revenue across our major product areas
* Project manage and lead web marketing projects and tasks from inception to completion
* Planning, implementing, and managing digital advertising campaigns within budget
* Monitoring and analyzing search engine traffic, rankings, and results
* Update stakeholders on web channel results and opportunities and other digital marketing campaigns
* Identifying growth opportunities through analysis of keywords, content, competitors, etc.
* Monitor and develop new KPIs for digital marketing investments
* 3+ years of experience in digital marketing
* Familiarity with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Search Console
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite of products with a strong emphasis on Excel.
* Familiarity with project management platforms
* Familiarity with platforms like BrightEdge, ScreamingFrog, SEMRush, Salesforce are a plus
* Digital marketing certifications are a plus
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job posting that interests you.