B2B Agency based in Philadelphia looking for a Web Developer to join their growing development department. Position is 100% remote.
- Will work in a multiple project environment while managing time-sensitive short-term items
- Must put emphasis on project documentation whether in email communication, messaging, or code comments
- Work in department team of 3 but will interact with other agency teams
* working knowledge of WordPress core and theme/plugin development
* ability to build WordPress templates from approved images
* up to date knowledge of PHP/MySQL
* common frameworks (Foundation, Bootstrap)
* CSS (and CSS frameworks like Tailwind)
* familiarity with Git
* working knowledge of other CMS preferred
* ability to make changes in Photoshop, Illustrator and other image editing programs preferred
* WordPress security or general server security/administration a plus
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job posting that interests you.