Large corporation based in Chester County is seeking a User Experience Strategist to join their growing team.
- Helps to lead the lab and determine direction and scope of work.
- Partners with the JO to define the vision for the product.
- Partners with the business stakeholders; assists in internal interviews, discovery phase.
- Identifies opportunities for research. Helps to synthesize insights and articulate them into a strategy.
- Leads and/or partners with JO to define KPIs and document initial hypothesis
- Understands the business needs and marries the client needs to form a UX position.
- Guides the tasks of the UX designer. Maintains focus and defines dual-track work.
- Leans on content strategy to assist with defining how content plays a role in the larger vision.
- Partners with the Data Analyst to target specific metrics and synthesize data insights.
- Organizes and leads design working sessions – ZBD, MVP workshop, Design collabs, etc.
- Manages the UX work tracks and keeps the ship moving without going off course.
- Supports the near term MVP deliverables, while continuously looking beyond and mapping out the long-term path.
- Artifacts – leads and/or partners with service design team, UX designer and researcher to document current and future state journey map; align on personas; competitive analysis;
- At times (depend on lab needs), but not typically – wireframe/sketch experience, ideate on concepts, document user flows, assess navigation and architecture
MUST HAVE PRIOR EXPERIENCE AND PORTFOLIO
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job posting that interests you.