Large corporation based in Chester County is seeking a User Experience Designer to join their growing team.
- The UX designer, by default, typically owns mapping out the screen flow, wireframing concepts, applying the visual design language, prototyping the interactions and partnering with development to hand off the designs.
- Deliver responsive designs for desktop, mobile and tablet.
- Incorporate (as needed) iconography, illustrations, and photography.
- Partner with the content strategist on shaping the design around the content needs.
- Partners with the UX researcher on supporting the user testing of design prototypes.
- Iterate on designs based on feedback from clients.
- Present designs at design critiques and update as needed.
- Collaborate with UX strategist to realize the vision.
- Work with dev team to ensure designs are implemented to spec; QA visual designs.
- Accommodate accessibility needs.
- Conduct competitive and comparative analysis; outside-in thinking
- Leverage the research insights to form a design solution.
- Collaborate with the other designers across labs and families to ensure consistency of design patterns.
- Work with the VET team to bring new pattern designs to the forefront or review and “vet” designs.
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to email@example.com. Please reference job posting that interests you.