Supervisor, Integrated Media Strategy
HYBRID – Onsite 2 Days Weekly in Philly Suburbs
Agency client is searching for a Supervisor, Integrated Media Strategy. Qualified candidate is responsible for the management of key day-to-day client relationships and the supervision and functioning of the media team to ensure all initiatives are strategically and creatively on target, delivered on time and on budget.
Summary: Managing comprehensive campaigns with responsibility for day-to-day client and account/media management, strategic planning, recommendations and overall problem-solving associated with creation, development and implementation of successful integrated ad campaigns—TV/video, digital, print, OOH, social, search, audio, etc.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
* Act as client relationship manager, understand clients’ marketing objectives and work with planning team to develop strategies that meet those objectives on a daily basis.
* Act as a primary advocate for clients’ brands on accounts, ensuring brand consistency across all projects, and actively acquire thorough knowledge of clients’ businesses to meet objectives.
* Assist Director, Integrated Media Strategy as needed.
* Supervise and mentor junior team members in their direct responsibilities; enable and encourage exceptional performance from team and assure accuracy of team communications.
* Maintain ongoing tracking of media spend across all channels (Media Tools) and ensure all campaigns spend to goal and do not exceed approved budgets; communicate monthly budget goals internally to media teams.
* Responsible for creation, analysis and presentation of post-campaign summary reports.
* Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of products and with various media research tools (e.g. MRI, Kantar, Mediaocean).
* Initiate and review reports, trends, results and interpret data to make proactive strategic recommendations to advance the business initiatives.
* Effectively communicate and collaborate with cross-functional agency team to ensure flawless execution of plans, including buying, ad ops, insights and finance.
* Maintain good rapport with vendors to negotiate the most efficient rates possible and secure added value whenever possible.
* Manage the flow of client media-related issues based on changes in direction, goals and budgets; must be capable of creating solutions and proactively resolving issues.
* Deliver POVs/position papers on key client issues and/or client opportunities.
* Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and follow-through skills.
* Serve as a role model with a positive attitude and facilitate a team environment.
* 5 years of media planning experience required
* Knowledgeable about and experienced with the concepts, approaches, and issues involved in integrated planning
* Adaptive and keen to learn about the digital ecosystem
* Familiar with the timelines, processes, and needs of the implementation of all media
* Knowledgeable about new approaches to and developments in digital tactical planning (social and mobile included)
* Demonstrates critical thinking and problem solving
* Ability to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects, and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
* Supervisory skills
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job posting that interests you.