Sr. Public Relations Manager
* Develop PR strategies to enable business outcomes. Provide consultation to develop PR communications solutions that drive identified business outcomes. Translate business strategies and initiatives into messaging and content. Prioritize communications and messages to maximize impact on target external Company audiences, including the general public, customers, co-workers, governmental bodies, and suppliers, and the media.
* Hire, evaluate, and supervise a team. Provide guidance and training as necessary to develop team. Set performance standards, review performance, and make informed compensation decisions in accordance with all applicable Human Resources policies and procedures.
* Protect Company’s reputation through all PR communications across various channels and platforms. Coordinate governance activities with senior leadership and ensure appropriate implementation.
* Drive the development of PR agendas with high-quality communications material across a variety of formats, platforms, and channels.
* Drive the impact of the collective PR communication strategy. Ensure the execution of all phases of the communications process, including conception, implementation, and measurement.
* Balance external practice with Company brand. Encourage adoption as appropriate. Serve as Company’s authority on industry best practices, emerging trends, and their validity in Company’s environment.
* Develop and strengthen working relationships with key influencers and executives across the organization and in the industry to support public relations and business objectives.
* Spearhead continuous improvements in Company’s public relations strategy and implementation. Measure and monitor public relations satisfaction and make recommendations based on feedback gathered from various sources.
* Coordinate rapid response/crisis communications with appropriate internal partners.
* Minimum of eight years related work experience, with at least three years of financial services experience.
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. PR degree preferred. Graduate degree preferred.
* Ability to work with various departments and levels of management including senior executives. Strong persuasion and influence skills, and confidence when presenting recommendations and counseling leadership and stakeholders.
* Experience leading and managing a team.
* Deep understanding of company brand, investment philosophy, and primary business strategy. Broad knowledge of financial services industry, and strong investment and product acumen.
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job posting that interests you.