Regionally based full service agency with multiple offices is searching for a social media strategist. In this role you will work with all agency disciplines and clients to develop strategic social campaigns across the appropriate channels. The social media strategist/manager will lead the measurement, reporting and creation of brand social standards playbooks.
- Work with clients and account executives to develop strategic social media calendars.
- Collaborate with creative, public relations and the media department to create and execute social media campaigns.
- Develop standards and guides to maintain brand voice and style across channels.
- Develop processes for posting and maintaining multiple brand channels.
- Identify influencer and growth opportunities.
- Keep our clients and team informed about the changes to different social platforms.
- Keep our clients and team informed of emerging social media trends.
- Identify influence opportunities.
- Monitor demographic, behavioral and engagement metrics.
- Manage and monitor clients’ reputations.
- Oversee results-oriented reporting.
- Create and maintain relationships with social media channel representatives.
- Participate in new business pitches and presentations as needed.
- Completion of timesheets daily.
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to email@example.com. Please reference job posting that interests you.