Media Agency in Philadelphia suburbs is searching for a Senior Paid Search Specialist. Candidate will provides key support for the paid search team. including campaign set up, execution, research and reporting across multiple accounts.
* Day-to-day management of the search plan including oversight of bid recommendations, execution details, budgets/accounting.
* Keyword analysis – build keyword lists, analyze search volume and make recommendations.
* Identify and implement search campaign optimizations
* Test creative copywriting for paid search listings and make recommendations for newer offerings (responsive text ads, lead form extensions, and so on)
* Oversight and contribution to reporting, analysis and insights as needed.
* Oversight of client billing and responsible for working with Accounting each month to pull platform invoices and transaction summaries.
* Develop the skills and knowledge base of his direct report, the Search Associate.
* 4-5 years of hands on experience in the strategy, execution & optimization of SEM preferred
* Experience working in Google/Bing platforms and running a variety of media tactics within those platforms such as SEM, GDN, Retargeting and RLSA required. Experience with Discovery, Video (YouTube) and Google Shopping campaigns not required, but beneficial.
* Excellent writing and verbal communication skills (including presentation skills, both in front of clients and agency colleagues).
* Strong analytic skills and ability to relate results to client business objectives.
* Proficient at managing projects and ability to self-organize, prioritize and structure workload.
* Understanding of analytics tools (such as Google Analytics) considered a plus. Understanding of web development tools such as Chrome Developer Tools and Google Tag Manager considered an even bigger plus.
* Intermediate knowledge of computer skills/programs, most notably Microsoft Excel.
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to email@example.com. Please reference job posting that interests you.