Great opportunity to work in an independent media company based in the Philadelphia suburbs. In this role the Senior Integrated Media Strategist is responsible for the development of media strategies and corresponding media plans for assigned clients, including initial research, ongoing stewardship, and assessment of overall effectiveness.
* Establishing media objectives and strategies under the direction of a supervisor/AMD
* Interpreting research to determine target audience, geographic parameters, and selection of appropriate media channels
* Preparing media plans with directives to guide the buying process
* Presenting media plans for approval by agency management personnel and clients
* Management of daily tasks in support of the media product
* Maintaining effective relationships with clients and other external partners
* Developing the skills and knowledge base among junior staff members
* Occasional travel to client meetings
* Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, marketing, or related fields
* Minimum 4 years of media planning experience
* Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of products and with various media research tools (e.g. MRI, Kantar, SBMS/Strata)
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and function effectively when faced with aggressive deadlines
* Possess a strong work ethic with a high degree of self-motivation
* Desire to excel in a demanding, evolving agency culture that is fast-paced, dynamic, and fun
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job posting that interests you.