The Senior Brand Designer will lead brand design strategy for enterprise-wide user experiences across all communication channels, based on strong user-centered design thinking strategies. Designer will create design visions that drive deeper user engagement while maintaining awareness of critical business goals. The Senior Brand Designer will work closely with external agencies and internal creative teams to inspire, recognize and nurture bold, leading-edge design ideas while maintaining sharp focus on current and cultural design trends across both B2B and B2C markets.
- Consult with communications, marketing, and other departments to define, plan, and coordinate content, design, and presentation solutions. Lead and contribute extensively during brainstorming sessions. Promote, socialize, and implement best external practices and cutting edge design/media tools to enhance Company’s communications and marketing capabilities.
- Transform draft materials and concepts into concise and meaningful visuals, media, and/or design solutions. Direct and manage multiple high profile creative services projects and ensures a cohesive production or end-product. Pitch industry-leading ideas using new creative services and media methods and practices.
- Develop design standards and helps evolve Company’s brand identity by pioneering new creative services and strategies. Comply with Company policies regarding electronic media.
- Identify, collaborate with, and oversee external vendors on implementing higher profile or costly artistic services or design solutions for Company.
- Collaborate with the business and leaders to ensure finalized products satisfy clients’ needs and expectations. Gain buy-in from leaders and stakeholders to implement new or non-traditional creative services or design concepts. Oversee the budget and resourcing constraints and communicates proactively to leaders of any concerns.
- Minimum of five years related work experience, with at least two years of design, advertising, or communications experience.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. Graphic Design or other creative arts degree preferred. Graduate degree preferred.