Growing agency in Philadelphia is searching for a project manager to join their team. Candidate will be responsible for creating and tracking project timelines, monitoring milestones, deadlines and deliverables and ensuring that resources are allocated appropriately within a project’s unique plan.
This role collaborates with colleagues, including division directors, account executives, media planners, copywriters, designers and administrative staff, to assess the account team’s workload to ensure that client strategies and tasks are completed on time and within budget.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proactively seek opportunities to increase knowledge, skills and abilities
- Thrive in a fast-paced, demanding and deadline-driven environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Good data analysis skills and ability to synthesize and summarize complex information
- Adaptable and able to take the initiative and follow through on all relevant issues
- Able to work with minimal supervision and manage own time effectively
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
- Project management experience required
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree
- Experience managing multiple deadline-driven projects
- PMP certification is a plus
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day client support, technical assistance and project management.
- Schedule and attend meetings when appropriate.
- Develop estimates and proposals, working with the Client Service Director, Account Executives and the creative, media, traffic, public relations and social media teams.
- Work closely with directors and teams to ensure that creative briefs are complete and understood so that campaign ideas and strategies are practical and targeted to reach the right audiences.
- Manage the scheduling and flow of client projects.
- Analyze and interpret a variety of client metrics and information to evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Participate in internal account team reviews.
- Review recommendations for consistency with established strategy and goals and monitor the implementation of approved strategies and plans.
- Manage assigned client account monthly billing and reconciliations as necessary.
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to email@example.com. Please reference job posting that interests you.