Full service agency based in Philadelphia is searching for a Media planner to be the day-to-day steward on media issues on assigned brands. As the Media Planner you will be required to develop and maintain media plans/buys for all brands/clients that you are assigned. You must also maintain an intimate knowledge of their clients’ business and ensure that all client media requirements are executed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Aids in the development of Media Objectives and Strategies – the sound, strategic platform on which media plans are based.
- Develops and presents media plan options that adhere to the strategic platform and recognize client marketing direction/goals.
- Co-manages, with the Media Supervisor, all day-to-day communication on media-related assignments/issues.
- Development and presentation of client Point-of-Views (POVs), Value Analyses and new
- Manages and executes all media plan adjustments including changes in budgets, scheduling, communication goals, creative units/length, media mix.
- Financial management. Provides Account Management with information necessary to create media authorizations. Manages budget tracking with Assistant Media Planner. Ensures that
all media bills are processed in a timely manner – helping AMP resolve discrepancies
- Monitors media buys. Ensure that broadcast buys are achieving the goals provided to the
client, providing print/outdoor positioning reports, and developing tracking reports for Interactive campaigns.
- Enhances the performance and productivity of subordinates through training.
- Keeps supervisors and key Account Management personnel up to date on media plan changes, budgets and other media related projects.
- Maintains a good rapport with media sales representatives.
- Serves as key point of contact with broadcast buyers.
- Explore media alternatives and be creative in recommending media solutions.
- Works with Supervisors and/or Media Research personnel to enhance his/her understanding
of media tools/software, research studies and media trends
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- In-depth understanding of media fundamentals (1-3 years of media and/or related experience)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong Communication Ability
- Understanding of digital media (Display, Mobile & Search) preferred
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to email@example.com. Please reference job posting that interests you.