- Have experience developing and executing high impact B2B and B2C campaigns across all paid media channels, specifically digital, television, social, programmatic, search, and content marketing. Minimum 8-10 years experience. Agency experience a plus.
- Work closely with external media partners to plan and execute paid media strategies to drive business results across traditional and emerging media channels.
- Manage a team of specialists in media execution, digital advertising, search engine marketing, and production of enterprise-wide advertising development, execution, and monitoring.
- Work closely with analytics and measurement partners to assess the impact of campaign performance and optimize media strategies to drive business results.
- Serve as a trusted advisor and internal expert to ensure media alignment across the enterprise. Collaborate across various marketing teams for the right solutions.
- Build and maintain effective relationships. Proactively foster communication between internal department and external department’s stakeholders. Influence key decisions across stakeholder groups. Manage the relationship with media agencies. Includes oversight of ad agency resource management, facilitating and negotiating the SOW contracts and business information sharing with agencies as appropriate.
- Provide guidance and consultation on media best practices and common obstacles based on prior experiences. Directs media plans well-informed by the competitive landscape and suited for the regulatory environment
- Possess deep understanding of the rapidly evolving media landscape and the regulatory and privacy implications
- Have proven ability to analyze campaign results across channels, derive actionable insights from data and drive media strategies to meet business objectives.
- Have proven experience in managing client and/or external relationships.
- Possess strong leadership skills, with the proven ability to motivate others, foster teamwork, and collaborate and have the ability to handle complex situations and interact with all levels of personnel within organization.
- Have a solid understanding and appreciation of the brand and how it is positioned in the market.
- Minimum eight years related work experience, three years of marketing experience.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or equivalent experience required. Graduate degree preferred.
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to email@example.com. Please reference job posting that interests you.