6-12 Months Opportunity, REMOTE
Banking/Financial Services company is searching for a marketing strategist with 3-5 years of experience to work 30-40 hours per week.
Agency/marketing communications professional that can synthesize business/communications objectives , write creative briefs, recommend marketing strategies based on outcomes/key results, connect channel partners/business line/marketing partners for cohesive, connected strategies, intake work for our team, work with designers/writers and evaluate creative against brief, objectives, meet and present creative design work along with creative partners.
* Collaborate with marketing, other Product Owners, business partners, and key stakeholders to build strategies that meet business objectives and align with customer journey and team roadmaps and identify resources needed to deliver the creative product
* Provide strategic direction, defining and articulating new opportunities, and working in close concert with key stakeholders, including senior leadership
* Anticipate client needs and serve as a primary communicator between product stakeholders and teams while evaluating the design deliverables against objectives, customer voice, and strategic insights
* Serve as conduit between product stakeholders and teams while evaluating product progress at each iteration
* Supporting Product Owner – A strategic partner and resource for delivery of customer-facing and internal communications that create positive results
* Connect the dots across channels, business lines for efficiency, continuity, and consistency in communications and ensure that the product provides value to the customer and alignment with the business strategy
* Able to multitask, work in a fast paced environment, collaborate with marketing/creative/business partners, extract customer insights/data to lead strong creative solutions
* Prioritize the backlog based on PI planning and business line marketing OKR prioritization
* Focus on outcomes over outputs, incorporating design thinking methods and analytics to inform product design and complexity.
* Experience working with brands to develop Digital/Social Strategies, Web design, DM/Email, Campaigns, Product Launches, Branch Merchandising, Video, support advertising campaigns
* Familiarity w/ JIRA, agile team structures
* Strong communicator, presenter, thinker, problem solver, documenter
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to email@example.com. Please reference job posting that interests you.