Corporate client offering b2b services is looking for a marketing generalist to execute content marketing and lead generation campaigns that create brand awareness and generate sales for multiple product and service lines. Candidate will have responsibility for sub disciplines of marketing, including building marketing strategies, creating and overseeing campaigns, and tracking campaign performance. In addition, you will work closely with the in-house creative, events, and marketing technology teams to help achieve your goals.
• Collaborate with business unit leaders and marketing team members to analyze, update, and create marketing materials like online content, promotional collateral, user guides, product release notes, videos, webinars, training materials, demos, and direct mail
• Execute collateral projects like white papers, direct mail pieces, press releases, and more
• Partner with the Marketing Technology Team for product-related content for our website, social media, and other digital channels
• Handle a variety of marketing logistics including campaign management, scheduling webinars, and providing sales support
• Provide excellent project management for all assigned projects
• Proactively offer recommendations, constantly identifying opportunities to do things better
• Assist other members of the marketing team in executing marketing plans to expand cross-promotional efforts
• Advocate for the brand, assisting others with brand consistency, and ensuring core messaging is aligned
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training or work experience in marketing
• Minimum 5 years of experience.
• Strong project management, interpersonal, and organizational skills, and experience working cross-functionally with other teams
• Organized self-starter who can drive strategy forward independently, execute quickly, and prioritize work
• Strong critical and strategic thinking skills
• The desire to solve problems and proactively implement creative solutions
• Highly self-motivated with a desire to learn and grow
• Flexibility and positivity when priorities change
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to email@example.com. Please reference job posting that interests you.