100% REMOTE OPPORTUNITY
Our life science corporate client provides clinical researchers with the technology necessary to chase the next breakthrough in public health. Due to growth, they are searching for a marketing specialist to join the marketing team. In this role you will support the planning, execution, and measurement of the company’s marketing efforts. As the hub of the marketing team, you will actively collaborate with colleagues in Product Management, Sales and Customer Success, in addition to vendors, and partners, to contribute to the success of marketing programs and campaigns.
The primary responsibilities include coordinating trade show and webinar logistics, preparing internal and client-facing slide presentation materials, drafting creative briefs for internal and external copywriting and design talent, and supporting measurement of marketing expenses and outcomes.
* Coordinate the logistics, execution, and promotion of marketing events including webinars, trade shows, road shows, and other activities
* Support internal event communication by conducting pre and post show calls with marketing and sales teams, managing event planning documents and keeping the event calendars up to date
* Schedule webinars in the On24 platform and provide audio and web-based assistance support during dry runs, webinars, and virtual meetings.
* Serve as a liaison for shipment coordination with third-party vendors and branded storefront for swag, collateral, booth properties, technical needs, and other materials for events.
* Assist marketing operations on post event tasks including cleansing and formatting lead lists, tracking, reporting and follow up
* Support the reporting, evaluation, and debrief of events to ensure continuous improvement.
* Support the planning and launch of a new solution or product by diligently working with the various regions, segment directors, and the global marketing team
* Prepare creative briefs and campaign kick-off materials
* Research and select most effective media for marketing campaigns
* Support the creation of solution-specific marketing collateral and thought leadership assets
* Serve as an administrative owner for our Sales Kit and Sales pitch presentation deck, including organization of materials, capturing feedback, and ensuring information and materials are up-to-date
* Keep up to date with industry and market news, competitor movements, shifting customer needs or pain points
* Submit and reconcile marketing campaign expenses and communicate variances to plan
* Maintain and publish company’s event schedule – including marketing webinars, trade shows, and thought leadership activities
* Proofread, review, and edit all program materials to ensure consistent look and feel
* Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent experience
* 2+ years of professional experience, preferably in business-to-business marketing
* Trade show experience required
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Drive products
* Excellent time management, interpersonal, decision making, and organization skills
* Familiarity with B2B marketing practices and strategies to acquire and qualify leads, nurture prospects, and drive growth
* Strong written and verbal communications skills, from writing collateral and white papers to presentations that deliver business concepts and moderate technical concepts to a diverse audience-base
* Familiarity with HubSpot
* Healthcare/Life Sciences technology experience
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job posting that interests you.