This position will operate in a hybrid work environment, 2-3 days per week in the office (Philadelphia, PA).
Our financial services client is searching for a Marketing Manager to join their in-house marketing team. The Marketing Manager is a key strategic role that will be integral in all aspects of the company’s marketing department. This position is responsible for the strategy and creation of marketing materials and campaigns, both print and digital, as well as project oversight and team development where applicable. This position will represent the department and collaborate with stakeholders and SMEs in order to support business lines objectives. The marketing manager must be self-directed, detailed oriented, and present innovative solutions in a compliance-regulated environment.
* With a focus on business objectives, collaborate to help formalize strategic marketing plans and initiatives for business lines and the marketing department.
* Own high visibility projects and collateral that include, but are not limited to, short- and long-form content generation, websites, lead gen initiatives, advertising, presentations, and multi-faceted, multi-touch campaigns.
* Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasting, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for the team.
* Represent the team and work with key stakeholders to understand business needs and establish/improve working relationships and communication.
* Provide development opportunities and value for the team with guidance, peer reviews, and best practices.
* Leverage a customized project management application to:
* Designate workflows, schedules/deadlines, and resources.
* Prioritize and manage multiple projects and campaigns.
* Monitor team projects to ensure high level of quality and efficiency.
* Play an integral role in marketing applications/software to continually optimize and enhance utilization – Salesforce/Pardot, WordPress, Seismic, Wrike, etc.
* Build, test and track automated email campaign logic (trigger campaigns), lead scoring parameters, and website engagement to provide strategic recommendations.
* Provide strategic support for company websites as it relates to SEO, UX and engagement.
* Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or a similar discipline.
* A minimum of 10 years in a professional marketing role is required. Financial services industry is a plus.
* Successful track record in a senior marketing role.
* Experience creating content for digital and print collateral and campaigns.
* Proficient with strategic email automation software.
* Possess excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
* Team-oriented with experience developing and inspiring peers.
* Working knowledge of social media strategies in a compliance-regulated environment.
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to email@example.com. Please reference job posting that interests you.