Continuing education institution is searching for a marketing manager. Candidate will manage the creation of all marketing materials, overseeing contractors, collaborating with internal and external (SME) to create content while collaborating with other departments such as digital media, library, etc.
- Assist with planning, designing, and developing marketing materials for continuing education programs.
- Work with various constituents across the College and industry contacts to develop content.
- Assist with recruiting, orienting SMEs, instructional designers, contractors, and instructors.
- Writes effective copy, audio scripts, and video scripts for marketing products.
- Occasional travel to academic conferences
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s preferred
- Minimum 5-7 years of successful experience in a complex college or corporate environment preferred
- Knowledge of 508, FERPA, and other relevant compliance standards.
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving conflict resolution skills with superior interpersonal and organizational skills to work effectively in a dynamic, cross-cultural environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Excellent grammar and writing skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from a variety of constituencies.
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job posting that interests you.