Growing ad agency with a focus in the pharmaceutical, health/wellness sector is searching for a marketing automation professional to join their growing team.
- Build and maintain all the marketing automation workflows and define and report on campaign performance.
- Test and analyze workflow, content, lead scoring, and tactics for improvement.
- Work with the marketing team to strategize and build nurture programs that move leads through the buying process.
- Own and manage customer database, constantly exploring new methods for list growth.
- Design, build and manage a variety of automated email marketing campaigns.
- Assist with the lead management process which includes capturing, qualifying and passing leads.
- Make decisions with marketing leadership on customer segmentation strategies.
- Execute regular A/B tests.
- Own data management including database segmentation, lead list management/upload and lead qualification processes.
- Own analytical reporting for lead acquisition, list size, website traffic, funnel conversions.
- 3+ years experience working with email automation and content management platforms
- Experience with delivery of marketing automation projects, implementations and integrations (CRM)
- Expertise in marketing automation/setting up nurture and content flows, in addition to custom campaigns
- Experience in demand generation, lead nurturing, and drip campaigns
- Strong analytical skills
- 2+ years of experience with Oracle, Eloqua, Marketo, Salesforce
- Email Deployment
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in marketing, advertising, or related field required
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job posting that interests you.