Our financial services client based in Philadelphia is in need of a Marketing Analytics Associate to join their Digital and Demand Generation team. Qualified candidate will help build creative and innovative programs to acquire new client opportunities and grow existing relationships. Candidate will be a strategic thinker, with a strong analytical and technical skill set who is comfortable working with large amounts of disparate data (e.g., CRM, sales, direct marketing, digital, social, publishing platforms). Ideal candidate is capable of looking at data from multiple sources and creating meaningful insights for the sales and marketing business to make informed decisions.
* Dashboards/scorecards/data management (30%)
o Partner with key technology partners to ensure the right data architecture is in place for capturing and integrating large amounts of disparate data
o Create a consistent platform for the measurement of marketing campaigns and activities within the marketing operations department. This includes custom analytics and standardization of some program reporting.
o Weekly/monthly reporting with key metrics from marketing data repositories
* Campaign Reporting – (50-60%)
o Full project-cycle accountability including tracking, testing, creating A/B tests, measuring campaign performance, and comparing results to benchmarks
o Collaborate with global partners to understand their in-market programs, the best practices they have used, and the results they are obtaining
o Provide data-driven, actionable insights for campaigns and life-stage marketing programs (e.g., lead generation, welcome and onboarding, engagement, retention)
o Measure marketing correlation and, where possible, direct attribution between each marketing tactic within various campaigns and marketing programs and business performance
o Help in creating data driven stories using metrics for local as well as global marketing efforts
* Ad hoc analytics work – (10%-20%)
o Work on various data analytics requests from marketing channel teams regarding their campaigns, presentations for senior management, lead generation programs, etc.
* Bachelor’s degree in marketing or quantitative disciplines
* 3+ year of experiences in marketing analytics or similar role
* Intermediate to expert technical skills in SQL, R, Python
* Experience with reporting tools, such as Alteryx, MicroStrategy, Business Objects
* An understanding of marketing automation tools and CRM (e.g., Pardot/Salesforce, HubSpot, Eloqua)
* Knowledge of Google Analytics, Ads, Tag Manager and related programs is beneficial
* Experience in multi-channel marketing is a benefit (e.g., digital, social media, email marketing, direct mail, advertising)
* Demonstrated experience in data mining, market research, segmentation, and user testing to drive business decisions and high performing marketing programs
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to build strong cross-functional relationships
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to email@example.com. Please reference job posting that interests you.