Financial services company searching for a digital designer for a one year, remote position.
- Assist in documenting, designing, and sustaining a custom UI pattern library and web style guide for shared internal use.
- Follow and contribute to design guidelines, best practices, and established UI patterns to create wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and clickable prototypes that convey business requirements.
- Design high-fidelity visual designs, for a variety of technologies (web, mobile and emerging).
- Edit photography and other digital assets to support high-fidelity comps. Strong typography skills to communicate and influence effectively.
- Work closely with UX designer(s) to adhere to brand standards, usability best practices, and ADA compliance.
Axure and Sketch, including open-source design system knowledge (React, Angular, StoryBook, and/or Github knowledge is preferred)
* 5-8 years in a visual designer (UI) specific role
* Will build out System Component Library/Design System – creating Style Guides
* Creating Hi Fidelity prototypes that Sales Team will use
* Creating large data tables via Axure that sales reps can update
* Need strong visual digital design experience – MORE UI than UX for first 12 months
* Using REACT for style guide but not developing
* Will interact with the Agile development team
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job posting that interests you.