As a Communications Strategy Leader for a company Finance Division, you’ll bring innovative practices to help elevate the discipline within the department and contribute to the broader Company internal communications strategy and agenda. This role is great for an influential strategic thinker who is passionate about solving business problems through integrated communications strategies and who will bring their financial and investment acumen to the process. Your initial focus will be on using communications as a means for engaging and developing department staff, advancing the department’s vision, and further develop the department brand.
- Lead development and implementation of communication strategy; lead supporting function; translate vision, strategy, goals and supporting initiatives in a manner that engages and compels department to achieve the vision.
- Evolve divisional change management strategy and offer. Lead team in providing consulting and targeted implementation support.
- Serve as journey owner for one of 3 team experience journeys (Attract, Develop, or Engage)—creating end to end strategy for that part of team experience, defining outcomes, and guiding cross-functional teams in delivering value via those initiatives.
- Brand Finance as talent destination internally and externally, partnering with Corporate Communications, HR, and other key stakeholders.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of strategy to increase financial acumen and tell company’s finance story to all company staff via our CFO, working with key partners like Corporate Communications, HR, Finance Global Learning Programs, etc.
- Hire, evaluate and supervise team. Provide guidance and training as necessary to develop staff. Set performance standards, review performance, and make informed compensation decisions in accordance with all applicable Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Provide consultation to develop internal communications solutions that drive identified outcomes. Translate business strategies and initiatives into messaging and content. Prioritize communications and messages to maximize impact on target audiences and business outcomes.
- Resolve conflicts over content or internal communication channel recommendations by acting as a trusted advisor to influence, coach, and negotiate with stakeholders.
- Improve end-to-end communication processes by applying current and evolving industry standards, while complying with company brand. Proactively source news and stories for broader application.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Five years related work experience, Two years consulting and delivering internal communications experience preferred.
- Supervisory experience strongly preferred.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. Graduate degree preferred.
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job posting that interests you.