The Senior Integrated Media Strategist is responsible for the development of media strategies and corresponding media plans for assigned clients, including initial research, ongoing stewardship, and assessment of overall effectiveness. This individual communicates directly with clients, keeps internal and external agency teams aligned, and encourages innovation and creativity throughout all initiatives. This position requires strong proficiency in math, high attention to detail, and excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Establishing media objectives and strategies under the direction of a supervisor/AMD
- Interpreting research to determine target audience, geographic parameters, and selection of appropriate media channels
- Preparing media plans with directives to guide the buying process
- Presenting media plans for approval by agency management personnel and clients
- Management of daily tasks in support of the media product
- Maintaining effective relationships with clients and other external partners
- Developing the skills and knowledge base among junior staff members
- Occasional travel to client meetings
The ideal candidate will have a passion for advertising, display confidence and persuasiveness when presenting media plans, and demonstrate an overall enthusiasm for their work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, marketing, or related fields
- Minimum 4 years of media planning experience
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of products and with various media research tools (e.g. MRI, Kantar, SBMS/Strata)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and function effectively when faced with aggressive deadlines
- Possess a strong work ethic with a high degree of self-motivation
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to email@example.com. Please reference job posting that interests you.