Media agency searching for two Integrated Media Planner to join their growing team. In this role the planner is responsible for client support as it relates to developing media strategies and corresponding media plans and implementing approved media activity, as well as ongoing campaign stewardship including budget management and billing reconciliations. This individual will work with various internal and external team members to ensure media programs are aligned with client goals and objectives and executed as intended. This position requires strong proficiency in math, impeccable attention to detail, and excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Developing strategic media plans in conjunction with senior team members
- Utilizing media research tools and analyzing data to inform target audience, geography, and media channel selection, as well as monitoring competitive activity
- Soliciting proposals and evaluating relevant media opportunities on behalf of clients
- Maintaining media flowcharts that reflect flighting, delivery, and spend, along with corresponding budget sheets
- Developing mechanical spec sheets for client’s creative services and/or agency partner(s)
- Issuing specs/buy guidelines to the video/audio/digital teams based on approved media plans
- Creating insertion orders and managing contracts for print, outdoor, and place-based media
- Entering media buy details into internal platforms for campaign management and billing
- Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, marketing, or related fields
- Minimum 2 years of cross-channel media planning experience
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of products and with various media planning/buying tools (e.g. MRI, Kantar, SBMS/Strata, etc.)
- Ability to productively manage time and efficiently handle multiple tasks
- Possess a strong work ethic with a high degree of self-motivation
- Desire to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative agency environment
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to email@example.com. Please reference job posting that interests you.