Our client, a b2b media group, is searching for a Human Resources Coordinator/Recruiter.
* Maintain positive, productive relationships with company employees.
* Working/collaborating with the two other HR Department team members, this position will assist with:
o All internal and external HR-related inquiries/requests in a timely manner
o The entire recruitment process for all open positions to ensure the hiring of qualified employees. This includes posting positions internally and externally, reviewing and sending resumes, and scheduling interviews.
o New employee onboarding/orientation
o Coordination of training initiatives
o Performance management process
o Ensuring legal compliance by monitoring applicable federal and state labor laws
o Keeping up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices
o Achieving goals/completing projects of the HR Department
* High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent work experience preferred
* Two years’ administrative experience in a human resources environment or related setting preferred, one year experience with recruitment preferred
* Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and deal discreetly with confidential matters
* Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
* Outstanding customer service ethic
* Attention to detail, strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to email@example.com. Please reference job posting that interests you.