As the Head of Brand Analytics and Insights, you will lead a small but growing team of analysts and data strategists as they translate analytic insights into tangible, actionable solutions for the brand team and company’s marketing partners. You’ll set the vision for brand marketing measurement roadmap and oversee the strategy and implementation of company’s brand analytics program. Your recommendations will incorporate an understanding of both the brand team’s goals, and the analytical skills, tools, data, and processes needed to achieve them.
- Plan and implement overall brand analytics strategy. Build, partner, and consult with senior management to deliver analytical insights on company’s strategy and client base. Oversee the development of internal measurement solutions aimed at quantifying the return on brand advertising and marketing investments for the enterprise. Ensure team are partnering effectively as consultants for business functions to deliver actionable insights and solutions. Balance data management strategy, governance, and quality to ensure consistency across teams.
- Lead a team of analysts and data strategists as they develop presentations that translate analytic insights into tangible, actionable solutions for the brand team and our marketing partners. Provide expert consulting to create recommendations that incorporate an understanding of both the brand team’s goals and the analytical skills, tools, data, and processes to achieve them.
- Hire, evaluate, and supervise staff. Provide guidance and training as necessary to develop staff. Set performance standards, review performance, and make informed compensation decisions in accordance with all applicable Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Manage key relationships with strategic external partners, including media agencies, consultants, and data analytics teams.
- Partner and consult with brand strategists to inform key metrics and learnings that inform future campaign creative and media briefs. Forecast and develop the right strategies, campaigns, and experiments.
- Provide leadership and approvals for the adoption and or implementation of data analytics tools. Develop a roadmap and vision to account for gaps in measurement infrastructure, working closely with internal and external partners to propose solutions. Act as a point of escalation for time sensitive and highly complex requests.
- Keep abreast of industry, market, and company trends. Ensure that company’s use of analytics tools is scalable and sustainable. Serve as a leader of company’s analytics community and contributes expertise. Represent company in external industry events and proactively forms external relationships to bring in new ideas, technology, and talents.
- Minimum of eight years related work experience.
- Deep expertise in marketing, advertising, and brand measurement
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. Graduate degree preferred.
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job posting that interests you.