HYBRID OPPORTUNITY – 2 Days Onsite Per Week in Philadelphia
As a seasoned event planner you will be responsible for the execution of large and small conferences for multiple business units.
* Collaborate and lead discussions with the business lines to determine and implement a strategic plan for all in-person and virtual events
* Understand how specific objectives impacts logistics and plan accordingly to ensure a high-quality experience
* Establish and report on clear KPI’s to determine event effectiveness/success
* Recommend best practices and improvements based on objective data and subjective feedback
* Create and manage all event/conference project plans; including but not limited to event logistics (venue, catering, AV requirements, contract negotiations, external speakers, etc.), budget planning, and materials & shipping (presentations, collateral, booths, giveaways, etc.)
* Build the necessary promotional collateral including email invitations, registration and confirmations, landing pages as well as any additional communications ensuring a successful event (Salesforce, On24 for virtual events)
* Proactively debrief internal stakeholders with clear details and actionable items to stay on schedule
* Oversee the onsite event execution, set-up/breakdowns, registration, AV and equipment, troubleshoot potential live issues that arise, plan for onsite staffing as needed, etc.
* Oversee virtual events and facilitation of recordings, promotion and registration, follow up communications, and reporting
* Propose new ideas that will broaden opportunities through special events and distinguish events from our competitors including implementation of industry best practices to improve and streamline processes
* Serve as primary contact for all internal inquiries on assigned events and conferences
* Provide marketing support for regional offices and other departments as needed.
* Active engagement in department-specific and firm-wide initiatives in order to expand capabilities, create solutions to unmet business needs, improve user experience, or develop more efficient processes
* Ability and willingness to contribute to the advancement of team, office and business capabilities
* Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management, marketing, business administration, communication/public relations or other related area required.
* Minimum 5+ years of event management experience
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel) required
* Knowledge of CRM systems required; Salesforce.com preferred
* Proven experience in email automation, registration process, and ROI reporting
* Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels within the organization and externally
* Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, including the ability to balance multiple projects at one time and properly prioritize workload
* Strong attention to detail with proven initiative and follow-through
* Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to email@example.com. Please reference job posting that interests you.