Season Director of Marketing needed to spearhead marketing efforts for growing technology company. The ideal candidate will have expertise in acquisition marketing strategies, customer value-add engagement, and corporate branding.
This person will oversee all marketing functions including demand generation, corporate marketing, public relations, strategy, branding/positioning, and events.
- Demand Generation: Build out successful demand generation programs for high-growth SaaS companies by working closely with the vertical sales directors and crafting value-added content that speaks to the needs of each vertical. This includes managing all marketing campaigns from creation, implementation, KPI-tracking, and optimization.
- SEO/SEM Strategies: Own all website design, content and development and coordinate efforts with our marketing partners.
- Content Creation: Establish the company as a thought leader by creating and distributing unique and compelling content. Work closely with product team and other departments to identify areas of need. Lead content strategy based on demand generation strategy and market trends, from creation, implementation, KPI-tracking, and optimization.
- Communication: Create, own, and drive strategy for all marketing and sales internal and external communications, including social media.
- Marketing Technology Stack: Expertise in marketing automation and marketing operations with strong understanding of what marketing platform should be considered and why, as well as remaining up to speed with new innovations to make our marketing processes more efficient and effective. Experience with Pardot, HubSpot, Marketo, or similar systems is required.
- Public Relations: Create, engage, and sustain meaningful relationships in the public relations, marketing, and lead generation space.
- Business Intelligence: Strong analytical and quantitative skills, providing accountability for marketing initiatives.
- Customer Marketing: Understand the needs of our customers and articulate our value proposition accordingly that includes investigating and optimizing the customer experience to improve usage and impact. Also, manage our reputation, community, and communications with our customers. Work closely with the Client Success team to help grow revenue from existing accounts.
- Competition: Understand the competitive landscape for our products and help differentiate our products.
- Scale: Implement processes and systems to scale all marketing efforts as well as track and report on marketing KPIs.
- Plan & Budget: Manage all budget and internal ROI for all events, PR, associations, and other related marketing costs.
- Empathy/Education: Appreciates each team member’s contributions and values each individual member. Strives to help the team succeed, even when it means working outside the job description.
- Internal Collaboration: Work closely with the sales and product teams to create long-term scalable processes to fuel market penetration and growth.
- Playbook: Build out a marketing playbook that addresses and documents our approaches and best practices for each marketing channel.
- Case studies/White Papers: Work with channel partners and clients on content collaboration and events to help maintain a consistent brand in the market as well as develop strong topical case studies, references, and subject matter expertise white papers.
- Bachelor’s degree required (with a focus in marketing).
- Minimum 5-7 years of marketing experience across a range of competencies within SaaS enterprise businesses.
- Demonstrated experience leading marketing department(s) through strategic growth as well as determining new or modifying existing marketing procedures.
- Demonstrated organizational leadership and decision-making capability at a senior management level in a collaborative manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including editing skills with meticulous attention to detail.
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to email@example.com. Please reference job posting that interests you.