Our Chester County corporate client is searching for a Digital Advertising Manager. The Digital Advertising Manager will lead third party digital marketing campaigns in partnership with our Marketing teams. You will partner with Sales, Marketing, advertising agencies, media publishers, adtech partners, and many others. This role is for someone who can thrive in a fast-paced environment! Experience working with advertising agencies, digital advertising campaigns (including programmatic buying), adtech tools (for example Adobe products) is required.
- Initiate and/or lead third party digital marketing programs and initiatives through digital advertising (including programmatic), paid social media, and paid content, in partnership with the marketing teams and external advertising agencies and partners.
- Develop, implement, and monitor execution of third party digital advertising plans. Contribute expertise to major channel marketing deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
- Lead adtech strategy for advertising to ensure proper tagging, and ability to target audiences and measure results (experience with Adobe Audience Manager and Adobe Analytics preferred) .
- Ensure third party channel marketing plans are aligned with the department strategy and goals. Assist with defining the appropriate success and effectiveness of channel marketing initiatives and drafts in-depth reviews of channel marketing effectiveness.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with various internal and external parties including sales professionals, business and marketing leaders, martech partners, and key decision makers internally, and advertising agencies, and media publishers, externally. Proactively foster communication between stakeholders.
- Identify and analyze varied sources of data and information to inform planning decisions. Develop and execute regular reporting, providing actionable insight to the marketing and business partners.
- Proactively communicate status and issues of third-party channel marketing activity regularly to stakeholders, including sales professionals, business and marketing leaders, and external partners.
- Proactively identify, manage, and mitigate risks on third party channel marketing activities.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
- Minimum five years related work experience in a digital advertising agency.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple complex projects at once.
- Strong communication skills and can proactively manage multiple stakeholder’s expectations.
- Experience working with external partners such as ad agencies, media publishers, adtech partners etc preferred.
- Experience working with digital marketing channels preferred.
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to email@example.com. Please reference job posting that interests you.