Philadelphia based full service ad agency is searching for a copywriter to join their growing team. Prior ad agency experience a MUST.
- Delivers ideas, copy and creative executions of the highest quality for a wide variety of clients and projects
- Collaborates and builds relationships with both the creative team and other internal teams such as production, media, PR, etc.
- Crafts compelling, thought-provoking copy in a variety of tones and voices across all channels.
- Continuously hones skills as a copywriter and creative thinker
- Ensures that the creative output always pays off the creative brief
- Understanding input from ACDs, Creative Directors and clients, and effectively applying feedback to copy and creative executions
- Supports more senior copywriters with various projects & mentors junior copywriters
- Ensures that the work always meets internal and client deadlines
- Participates in new business pitches
- Proficient in internal and external presentations
- 2-6 years of relevant experience
- Strong digital portfolio of work that features not only stellar copywriting, but big, conceptual thinking. Candidates without a portfolio will not be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications or related field. Certificate in copywriting from an advertising/creative portfolio school is a bonus but not mandatory.
- Experience in all facets of marketing communication including television, content, digital, social, radio, print, activations, etc.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Tapped in to cultural and business trends
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Keynote and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to multi-task and manage various work-streams, adhering to critical project timelines in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Self-starting, can-do, positive attitude
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job posting that interests you.