HYBRID- 3 Days onsite per week in Philadelphia
Financial services client is searching for a content strategist and copywriter to join their in-house creative team to help write, edit, develop, and curate content for different content channels including websites, videos, social posts, advertising, emails, newsletters, and other marketing collateral. In addition, the qualified candidate will manage brand projects designed to promote products to b2b and b2c audience.
The position requires a detail-oriented person with excellent writing skills who is passionate about quality and upholding our high brand standards with a flexibility to write, predominantly short-form, depending on the audience, campaign, offering, need, etc. This person must be highly organized and able to proactively manage their time while juggling multiple deadline-driven projects with minimal oversight.
* Develop creative concepts, write, and edit engaging copy through short-form narrative, social posts, promotional copy, brand-focused copy/ads, emails, videos, podcasts, and headline writing.
* Collaborate with the necessary teams to ensure effective branded marketing communication on print and digital advertising efforts.
* Write monthly external newsletter, spotlighting key initiatives, products and events happening within the Company and the community.
* Collaborate with Marketing team to scale Company’s education content, including writing and strategy for webpages, presentations, videos, emails, and other digital experiences.
* Support development of social media strategy and identify relevant, engaging content for sharing on channels while adhering to the firm’s social media policy.
* Partner with Product Marketing and Fund Communications team to provide copywriting support for product-related content to help ensure the best delivery of messages across mediums, including brochures, presentations, emails, flyers, ads, and videos.
* Build and foster strong relationships with other teams within the firm, such as Client Portfolio Management, Corporate Communications, Fund Communications, Investment Research, Sales, and others to ensure consistency in message and service.
* Work with Compliance to ensure materials and collateral fits regulatory requirements.
* Create and edit original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets project needs and deadlines.
* Tailor messaging to serve the needs of different audiences, including business leaders, investors, prospects, advisors, and partners.
* Evaluate new and existing user experiences on an ongoing basis and ensure content strategy is successfully implemented.
* Drive brand consistency through ongoing implementation and maintenance of company’s writing style guide.
* Help define and continue to develop our brand voice and tone.
* Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism, or comparable field of study.
* Minimum of five years’ experience in copywriting, marketing editorial and/or online marketing/media communications.
* Experience in the financial services industry preferable, though not required.
* Experience in UX writing of microcopy for websites and digital communications.
* Experience with content development across multiple channels.
* Excellent proofreading and editing skills, high attention to detail, strong organization, and ability to manage multiple deadlines.
* Thrives in fast-paced team environments employing multiple, concurrent initiatives.
* Highly collaborative, team-oriented, and strong consensus builder with confidence in interaction with senior stakeholders.
* Familiarity with the AP Stylebook preferred.
* Creativity, resourcefulness, flexibility, and motivation.
* Portfolio Required
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job posting that interests you.