One of the top political media advertising firms in the nation, seeks a Copywriter/Content Manager for their Philadelphia headquarters. You’ll collaborate with the account team to generate, write and develop distinct, memorable, effective advertising for a roster of clients. You’ll also be responsible for working with the firm’s executives to produce and manage our marketing content.
· Brainstorm original creative advertising concepts
· Write direct mail ad copy as well as TV, digital and radio advertising scripts, among other deliverables as needed
· Maintain the firm’s website content and social media presence as well as execute the firm’s email marketing operation
· Maintain the creative upkeep of the firm’s marketing materials to ensure their quality, relevance and effectiveness
- The qualified candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in communications, advertising, marketing, English, or writing and 4+ years of relevant experience
- The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, has outstanding writing skills, and excels in organization, time management, and attention to detail
- Experience writing TV deliverables preferred
- Experience with photo and video shoots a plus
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to email@example.com. Please reference job posting that interests you.