Financial services client based in Philadelphia is searching for a Campaign Marketing Manager to join their team. In this role candidate will lead efforts to design and manage strategic marketing campaigns that promote investment strategies and sustainability themes that align with the goals set forth by channel marketing and other key business partners. A key focus is the syndication and production of thought leadership including company’s flagship private markets thought leadership publication. When crafting plans and managing the execution, candidate must inspire creativity and drive success at every step. Everyday goal is is to ensure delivery of industry leading digital marketing experiences with detailed campaign plans that promote the company’s brand and investment capabilities.
* build out the campaign framework with an effective mix of tactics in target areas including advertising, collateral, public relations, direct marketing, digital marketing, SEM, social media, and video.
* design and manage detailed campaigns plans, as well as oversee program management from initiation through delivery of final work-product.
* oversees coordination of personnel and resources required to successfully complete campaign initiatives and possess the ability to influence individuals that do not report directly to the Campaign Design and Management team.
* interface with cross-departmental contacts to ensure seamless, on time, campaign delivery.
* own and lead internal status meetings and ensure transparency of program status.
* develop presentations which summarize campaign results and evaluate the impact on business objectives with key learnings and future implications and optimizations.
* drive content syndication strategy across earned and paid media platforms.
* serve as a champion and advocate of agency process and workflow.
* maintain awareness and understanding of competitive landscape and financial industry trends.
* bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, advertising, or relative work experience.
* 7+ years of experience in a marketing campaign and project management role, either in a corporate marketing department or direct and digital agency.
* experience in the financial services industry, asset management or B2B preferred.
* experience with Workfront, Jira or other campaign/project management software, a plus.
* track and manage expenses, develop, and adhere to a budget.
* strong facility with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job posting that interests you.