5 year start up in the b2b SaaS platform space is searching for a Manager/Sr Manager of Brand Marketing. In this position will be tasked with the responsibility to manage the development and implementation of creating clear and consistent company messaging across the organization, including presentations, collateral, podcast and video content, social, and various other marketing materials from copy writing to graphic design.
This person will oversee all brand marketing functions including the following:
- Graphic Creation: Lead content creation that includes copywrite and graphics. This includes creating all collateral as well as distribution (see PR below). Preparing content/design/ writing of top quality presentations and to both clients and investors. Also include case studies and white papers.
- Website:Own all website design, content and development.
- SEO/SEM Strategies
- Social Communication: Create, own, and drive strategy for all marketing and sales internal and external communications, including social media.
- Public Relations: Create, engage, and sustain meaningful relationships in public relations by handling proactive and reactive public relations projects and working with reporters, editors at various organizations (especially within the building automation and energy efficiency segments)
- Business Intelligence: Strong analytical and quantitative skills, providing accountability for marketing initiatives.
- Competition: Understand the competitive landscape for our products and help differentiate our products.
- Scale: Implement processes and systems to scale all marketing efforts
- Plan & Budget: Manage all budget and internal ROI for all events, PR, associations, and other related marketing costs.
- Empathy/Education: Appreciates each team member’s contributions and values each individual member. Strives to help the team succeed, even when it means working outside the job description.
- Bachelor’s degree required (with a focus in marketing).
- Minimum 5-7 years of marketing experience across a range of competencies within SaaS enterprise businesses.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including editing skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Superior writing, editing, and storytelling skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to translate complex strategies and messages to a variety of audiences.
- Able to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to change direction/pivot quickly to adapt to changing needs and priorities.
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to email@example.com. Please reference job posting that interests you.