B2B Agency in Philadelphia is searching for an art director due to growth. The art director will be responsible for creating visual concepts in response to creative brief and relaying them to the creative director. This work involves all media platforms, including:
- Marketing materials
- Print advertising
- Digital communications, websites, mobile and emails
- Generating original visual executions that are both exciting and creatively attractive
- Delivering work of the highest quality after working with team members to develop new ideas
- Staying abreast of new media formats and learning how to incorporate them into campaigns
- Working with senior designers and art directors to establish new skills and insights
- Needs to be a visual thinker, ready to expand on their skills and learn from senior staff in order to flourish.
- The job demands the confidence to create ideas and the passion to sell ideas to peers and clients.
- Ability to execute within client brand standards in a timely and effective manner
- Thoughtful consideration to consistent workflow best practices
(e.g. file naming and server organization protocols)
- A thorough understanding of creative design and layout
- Expert-level skills with Adobe CC, especially InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- The ability to build creative and unique ideas
- The confidence to communicate your ideas and sell them to peers and clients
- The flexibility to adapt your ideas to suit client expectations
- The willingness to work to tight deadlines in high-pressured environments without compromising on work quality
- An awareness of digital media and evolving online platforms
- An innovative approach to the ways in which advertising is executed
- A track record of inventive and compelling design work
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to email@example.com. Please reference job posting that interests you.