Brand Agency client is seeking an experienced an Art Director who enjoys reinvigorating existing brands and bringing new brands to life across a wide range of print and digital touchpoints. The ideal candidate will have experience with corporate and consumer branding and the ability to communicate complex material in a compelling way. They should have strong skills in typography, page layout, infographics and illustration, UX, UI and web design. Front-end website coding, animation, and video editing experience is a plus.
* Design a wide range of materials including print, packaging, web, tradeshow, social media marketing, PowerPoint presentations and videos.
* Work within client’s branding and associated strategies
* Strong organizational, project, presentation and time management skills
* Experience managing other designers
* Build web prototypes and prepare assets for development
* Design for WordPress
* Support client relationships through execution and presentation of assigned deliverables
* A minimum of 4 years of agency or in-house experience
* A Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
* Experience in both web and print design with a portfolio samples
* Strong written and verbal communication skills and thrives in a collaborative team environment
* A leadership drive, is self-motivated and accountable
* Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (AI, PS, ID), MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), Sketch, Figma and InVision
* The ability to build web prototypes and prepare assets for development
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job posting that interests you.