Philadelphia full service agency is searching for an Analytics Supervisor. In this role the candidate is primarily responsible for the management, creation and delivery of digital media performance reports for all active campaigns and serves as the primary contact on all client-related campaign measurement projects. Candidate will mine for key insights into campaign performance and ensure accurate and timely delivery all reports to the client. In this role candidate will closely collaborate with assigned agency client account teams and build direct relationships with clients related to analytic deliverables.
- Manages the creation and delivery of digital media performance reports for all active campaigns and serves as primary contact on all client-related campaign measurement projects
- Understands client’s business requirements and designs reporting and analysis approaches tailored to their needs
- Develops data capture business requirements, including page tagging recommendations and hierarchy
- Provides a strong analytical foundation to support the media department’s recommendations based on past performance and/or online research
- Provides campaign optimization recommendations based on reports and observations
- Possess’ an in-depth knowledge of the DOMO data visualization platform, or similar offerings (e.g., tableau, datorama)
- Educates Agency/Media Department on trends and new opportunities in digital marketing
- Develops and constantly updates best practices in the areas of digital ad serving, performance monitoring and creative development guidelines
- Identifies, resolves and escalates issues that negatively impact campaigns to the team
- Maintains the best possible relationship with the clients, Account Management and Media Community in order to further mutual interests of the Agency and its clients.
- Willingly and actively participates in new business activities/projects
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 6+ years of experience in a related role (Advertising Agency or Client Media Department)
- Strong analytical, negotiation, project management and communication skills (written & oral) are required in this position.
- In-depth knowledge of various forms of digital display marketing forms (e.g., Behavioral Targeting, DSP Platforms, Re-Marketing)
- Strong understanding of fundamentals of digital advertising and social media
- Knowledge of web measurement technologies and platforms (e.g., Google Campaign Manager 360)
- Understanding of Site Tracking and Tagging (Google Tag Manager)
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to email@example.com. Please reference job posting that interests you.