Full service ad agency with multiple offices in the greater Philadelphia area is in search of an Account Supervisor to oversee multiple client relationships and act as the primary point of contact between the agency and the client. In this role you will focus on building and maintaining a strong working relationship with assigned clients and ensure that they receive the highest level of service. In addition, the Account Supervisor will coordinate and collaborate with colleagues across multiple agency departments, with a focus on developing, recommending and presenting strategic solutions that deliver measurable results for the client. Account Supervisor will engage in new business development, including agency prospects and expansion within existing clients. B2B experience is preferred but is not mandatory.
- Focus primarily on strategic client development and new agency business opportunities.
- Partner with clients to build a clear target for success, along with measurements. Communicate effectively to key client personnel on business-level KPIs and the data that clients care about most.
- Develop overall strategy working with internal agency teams and clients to ideate aligned opportunities to achieve business outcomes. Constantly seek ways to increase agency profitability as well as agency value to clients, conveying strategic value across the account team and service offerings.
- Engage in ongoing conversations with clients about success, in addition to relationship management. Ensure that account services support is available to clients during normal business hours.
- Identify, optimize and capitalize on opportunities, growing accounts accordingly and in line with overall agency goals. Develop new business and seek opportunities to promote agency services to clients, when appropriate. Present new concepts and strategies to client.
- Organize and participate in client meetings and periodic status calls. Be available to respond to client questions and concerns as needed.
- Stay well versed in all aspects of assigned accounts and client projects.
- Manage account team performance and the general vitality of the client-agency relationship, including coordination of client interaction with other members of the account team as well as freelancers and business contractors, in order to:
- Provide guidance, as needed, to other agency departments, freelancers and contractors.
- Initiate proposals, estimates and budget authorizations in response to client needs and expectations.
- Review recommendations for consistency with established strategy and goals, and monitor the implementation of approved strategies and plans.
- Review creative, media, PR/SM and research recommendations before they are sent to the client.
- Document client input via client conference reports, creative briefs, work orders, project scope documents, etc.
- Lead client and internal conference calls, meetings and reviews as needed or scheduled.
- Industry professional with 10-plus years of experience supervising, managing, measuring and growing strategic client relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business administration, marketing or communications. Master’s degree preferred.
- Understanding of the components of marketing and advertising strategies, with the ability to apply them in making decisions.
- Genuine interest in business development and agency growth. Ability to generate innovative, creative ideas and solutions.
- Comfortable with numbers, with the ability to evaluate and analyze data.
- Motivated by benchmarks and financial targets, as well as client satisfaction.
- Demonstrated success turning one-off projects into strategic client relationships.
- Fundamental understanding of agency’s capabilities and breadth of service offerings.
- Experience managing and nurturing a portfolio of existing client relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with many different personalities.
- Ability to prioritize client expectations and needs, as well as to revise plans when required.
- Sharp attention to detail and exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- Highly energetic, approachable and credible persona.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Complete timesheets daily.
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to email@example.com. Please reference job posting that interests you.